The French Immersion Program is offered in grades seven, eight and nine. Students will receive instruction in French for Math, Social Studies, Science and French Language Arts. Students participate in option and Physical Education classes with students in the English program.
- Proficiency in English and French
- Improved academic achievement
- Improved communication skills in a student’s first language
- Knowledge and appreciation of different cultures
- International language certification opportunities
French Immersion students at École Dickinsfield School have many opportunities to learn the French language and culture. A student starting in grade seven will attend a French Immersion camp, could participate in an out of province exchange (usually Quebec) in grade eight and a tour through France in grade nine. International accreditation along with academically challenging instruction in a culturally rich environment makes this a rewarding program. For more information click on the link EPSB French Immersion Program Description